Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like additional information about what we have to offer!
The T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics General Contact Information:
- Main Office Location: Social Sciences, Rm. 144
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 480-965-6978
- Fax: 480-965-6779
- Mailing address:
(Recipient's name if applicable)
T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics
Arizona State University
P.O. BOX 873701
Tempe, AZ 85287-3701
Find more information on addressing mail to ASU.
The Sanford School Undergraduate Advising:
- Note that there is a 24 Hour Response policy for the Sanford School advising. This means that if you e-mail or leave a voice mail message for an advisor, an advisor will contact you within 24 hours (on business days).
- Schedule an advising appointment: 480-965-6978
- General advising e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional advising contact information
Graduate Program Contact Information:
- Family and Human Development: PhD Program, MS Program
- Sociology: PhD Program, MA Program
- Marriage and Family Therapy Program
- Infant-Family Practice Program
- Integrated Bachelor's/Master's Program
The Sanford School Locations: Faculty, staff, and research facilities are located in three buildings on ASU's Tempe campus: Social Sciences (SS), Cowden (COWDN) and Payne Hall (EDB). You can locate these buildings using ASU's campus map online.