- About Us
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Family and Human Development
- Sociology - Fall 2014
- Bachelor's/Master's Program
- Community Action Research Experiences (CARE) Program
- Graduate Student Recognition
- Institutes, Centers, & Labs
- Social Impact Initiative
- Supporting the School
- Contact Us
Graduate Student Awards
Each year, the T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics (The Sanford School) has graduate students to be proud of! For this reason, the school provides many award and funding opportunities to its graduate students in order to recognize innovative ideas and outstanding students. Read more about these awards and their recipients using the links to the left or below!
- View a summary of our graduate student accomplishments for 2011-2012 (PDF file)!
- Recognition Fellowship Awards: These awards recognize outstanding graduate students by awarding fellowships to continuing graduate students whose work and efforts represented the highest levels of service, commitment and innovation. Two types of Recognition Fellowship Awards are given: (1) Engagement Fellowship Award, and (2) Innovation Research Award.
- Graduate Student Initiative Funding: This program was established to enhance graduate student learning and training experiences.
- Intensive Summer Interdisciplinary Experience Graduate Fellowship: This annual award program is designed to provide summer funding for graduate students to obtain intensive training in areas that are not typically part of their programs of study in their degrees. The funds provide an experience that goes beyond the disciplinary training being received or significantly expands the already ongoing interdisciplinary work.